Women's Guide To Having Fun And Looking Great For The Holidays
Author: Kenia Morales
Family reunions, parties, great food, gift exchanges are all some of the characteristics that make the holiday season so special. So, why not look your best while you are at it. Here are some tips that will help you create a long lasting impression.
• Water glow; drink at least eight glasses of water to keep skin hydrated, and glowing.
• Beauty rest; when a person is tired they will most likely feel irritated, and tired, less likely to look attractive. Get plenty of rest!
• Clothing; avoid wearing oversize clothing, and keep it well pressed.
• Stand straight; it will help you look confident, slimmer and a couple of inches taller.
• Wear make up; but do not over do it.
• Healthy hair gloss; wash, and condition hair regularly; use anti- frizz hair products for instant luster.
• Maintain eye contact; look more confident and give others your undivided attention.
• Smile; " smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks." By Charles Gordy
About the author
Kenia Morales is the publisher of online magazine http://kpatra.com "For Every Aspect of Today's Woman. Visit her site to find a variety of women related issues and topics" click here http://www.kpatra.com/keniascolumn.htm to find Kenia's little piece of heaven her inspirational column.
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/