Stocking Filler Ideas For Teenage Boys
Author: Emily Goodwin
Shopping for teenage boys is never easy at the best of times (Well I never think it is!) but at Christmas when you are buying more items it could become a nightmare!
If his only interests are football or computers then I'm sure you will have no problem buying presents to go under the Christmas tree but what about the smaller stocking fillers which you don't want to spend much money on?!
Hopefully this list will give you a few different and useful ideas…..
1. Magazines - Whether they are about cars, computers or sport.
2. Sports equipment (Shin pads, golf balls, darts, shorts etc)
4. Sweets and chocolate
5. Toiletries (deodorant, shower gel, razors, travel sized cologne/aftershave)
6. Computer equipment (blank CD's, screen cleaning equipment)
7. Torch/ penknife
9. Starbucks or other café/restaurant voucher
10. Posters for room
12. Clock - either a wall clock or alarm clock
13. Mobile phone accessories (covers, ring tones, games, credit)
14. Sport/collectible/trading cards
15. Pens and paper
16. Car equipment (Sponges, shampoo, polish, air freshener etc)
18. Gadgets - the sort you find in department stores such as currency converters, clocks with the time in 5 different countries etc!
19. Gift vouchers for clothes
20. Rechargeable battery pack - Something which is always needed and which can be re-used forever!
21. Storage boxes / desk tidies
23. Rucksack bag
24. Earring/ chain/ bracelet/ watch
25. Hobby items such as football team memorabilia (pens, posters, wallets etc) or whatever else he is interested in such as computers, cars, sport, motorbikes or woodwork.
If all of that fails then listen to your teenage boy when out and take notes of the can I have, I need and so on! - Good luck!
About the author
Emily Goodwin is the owner and artist/crafter of http://www.emelegifts.com. She makes unique, handmade cards and gifts for all occasions
Subscribe to her monthly newsletter and get entered into a free prize draw. http://www.emelegifts.com/prize-draw.htm.
This article may be reproduced on websites, in e-zines and offline subject to credit being given to the author with a link to the website http://www.emelegifts.com. No part can be changed and the complete author bio must be included. If you would like more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/