Life Coaching - 5 Reasons The Mind Gets So Worried
Author: Matthew Ferry
Last night I had one of those nights where my mind worried. Using my techniques I didn't pay much attention. But I use to get gripped by the madness. Laying there not able to do anything about any concern because it's midnight, I'm in my PJ's and I'm trying to go to sleep for god sake!. Those were some bad nights.
The trick to getting some distance from the insanity of The Drunk Monkey is my main philosophy, "Total and complete acceptance of all people in all situations at all times, including myself."
So, last night I was practicing total acceptance and I didn't get rapped up in the drama. But I did begin to notice the source. And that's what this post is about. Those conditions that make my mind (and probably yours too) worried.
5 Conditions That Were Present Prior To The Night of Worry.
1. Not enough sleep. I've been burning the midnight oil for about two weeks straight completing some projects.
2. Too much work! I have agreed to do some new projects for my fathers company which was basically a choice to work more.
3. Minimal fitness training. Because the above dominoes fell, I choose to work out less. If I work out four days a week, I feel great. If I work out less, I feel less then great.
4. Eating poorly. I notice that when I'm tired and exhausted, I'm drawn to sugar, carbs, fat and caffeine. An energetically lethal combo when over done. (for my body/mind/spirit).
5. And finally to top it all off… Labor day party filled weekend. If my equilibrium wasn't trashed already, then two straight days of beach, eating bad and minimal sleep tipped me right over the edge.
The Results: My mind goes crazy with worry, doubt, fear about the future and tries to keep me awake. Thank God I have the tools to ignore it or this would be a very hard week.
Full Article Resourse: matthewferry.com/blog/
About the author: Matthew Ferry a Life Coach,The Life Coaching Company Matthew Ferry International offers life coaching, law of attraction and dozens of training products and seminars relating to the law of attraction to help you find your passion and love your life.
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/