How to Create an Effective Viral EBook Marketing Strategy
Author: Fredi Donosa
In today's market, there seems to be some kind of guerilla warfare of marketing. Many approaches are taken to find that exact niche for branding their product across the internet. It is true; internet marketing is a whole other ball game when compared to traditional marketing strategies. Of all viral strategies, a viral eBook marketing strategy just might be one of the most effective ways to brand.
Create some buzz with the following techniques often used by many effective viral eBook marketing strategies.
1. On the site your eBook is on, make viral eBook marketing easier. Most people, if they like what they read, will want to share their findings with others. It is a fact that if a person decided to share information, they will have at least three people in mind that they know would also enjoy it. The same is true for the people that received it and so on and so forth. The picture is clear at that point. Word of mouth tends to quadruple as it goes up in the ranks.
2. Another good tactic to use is to offer something free. Everyone likes something for free. This could be something simple like free information, small blurbs, blogs, newsletter, ideas and more. In these free items and selections, you can include your sale items and ideas. This is a great way to promote you on a more friendly level.
3. Link, link, link. The more information you get out there with your link in it, the better. It is very common in today's viral eBook marketing place to create content that contains links to the website you are promoting or the viral eBook marketing campaign you are supporting. Places you can put articles with good content and links are on a site called Ezines, blogs, related sites, website directories, friend's pages and more. The options are really only what you limit yourself to.
4. Provide a signup sheet in your free newsletter. Allow people to refer others to your site for further review. Make it easy for this to happen.
5. Affiliate programs are often one of the most effective of the viral eBook marketing strategies. The affiliate programs with third parties offer a win-win situation on both parties' halves. On one side, the person achieves their viral eBook marketing campaign goals. On the other side, the third party gets a cut in profit for referring the customer. Typically, in an affiliate program, the referrer does not get paid unless a sale is made. In turn, this is the most cost effective way to advertise, as it is not costing little or no money at all.
Do not limit yourself to the information provided in this article. Allow for further education on this subject, as viral eBook marketing is one of the strongest tools available. If you have an eBook to market, get on the horn now and start spreading the news. The quicker you brand your eBook, the sooner you will see a return. Utilize the additional resources located on the page.
About the author: Fredi Donosa is an Ezine expert as well as a qualified adviser for those interested in Internet Viral Marketing opportunities. You can learn more about Fredi and read additional articles on this topic at his website: Visit http://www.FrediDonosa.com
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/