Holiday Plus Size Clothing Store Guide
Author: Sarah Testa
Shopping, for most women, is a relaxing and fun experience; something to look forward to greatly. However, shopping during the Christmas holiday season can be far from relaxing.
The people infested malls and stores might turn around the relaxing shopping spree altogether, make you feel uncomfortable and more stressed! The added pressure of needing to buy so many things in a short period of time definitely does not help and continue to add to the pressure.
During the Holidays, shopping around would be so much easier if everyone knew exactly where to go and which shop to visit, to find items needed. Going into a store with the assurance that the item you are looking for will surely be found, would make any stressed out shopper so much more relieved. How many hassles and headaches would be avoided!
In this article I attempt to relieve some of that tension, by guiding curvy women to the right plus size clothing stores. For easier reference, I have separated the suggested plus size clothing stores by type of person targeted and area of specialization.
1. Torrid - Torrid has quickly, and rightly so, become one of the favorite plus size fashion stores among teens and the young at heart. Specializing in sizes 12 to 26, Torrid offer a very wide variety of fashion items, including accessories and footwear, which would appeal to any plus size teen who is looking for something fun, stylish and colorful. Here you can find clothing to suit any time of the day, from career wear, formal wear and casual items.
2. Alight - Carrying plus size clothes in sizes 14 to 28, Alight is often termed as an online plus size shopping mall, and for a good reason too! Alight features a very extensive collection of fashion for full-figured ladies from a handful of different clothing lines and designers. This extensive choice ensures that teens will find what they need at Alight.
3. Sydney's Closet - I have said this before, and I still think that Sydney's Closet is a plus size teen girl's dream come true! Teens who are looking for a formal dress or ball gown for a special occasion, especially with the Holidays on the way, will find a wide variety of options at Sydney's Closet.
Plus Size Career Woman
1. Avenue - Avenue is without a doubt a familiar and dear name with all plus size ladies. A name that crops up in any plus size fashion search, Avenue offers great options for the busy curvy career women who always need to look their best. Whether it is shirts, skirts, blouses or suits that you are looking for Avenue is indeed a place to check out. Catering to sizes 14 to 32, Avenue also carries the CloudWalkers footwear line.
2. Jessica London - Catering to sizes 14W to 32W Jessica London should become another go to spot for career women looking to update their wardrobe. Again Jessica London offers women a wide variety of options, including suits, skirts, blouses, jackets and even footwear. With prices to suit all pockets, and promotions going on frequently to help you save some dollars, Jessica London is another option which should not be overlooked.
3. Lane Bryant - Another name which is very familiar with plus size women, Lane Bryant, is a great place to go to for formal and career wear. Quality, as well as reasonable prices, reigns highly at Lane Bryant, where the area of specialization is sizes 14 to 28.
1. IGIGI - Any plus size woman who wants quality and stylish fashion, created to make her stand out from the crowd will fall in love with IGIGI. Catering to women who wear size 14 to 32 IGIGI carries a wide variety of items, all of which scream out style, and most of all class. If you're looking for dresses, or skirts, or tops, or pants, check out IGIGI.
2. Kiyonna - Sophisticated plus size fashions in sizes 12 and up are all you will find at Kiyonna, that is their area of specialization, and they pull it off well! Again, Kiyonna carry a wide variety of items which will help any curvy woman complete her wardrobe in style.
3. Monif C - If you are looking for something classy, sophisticated and one of a kind, definitely check out the clothing offered by booming plus size fashion designer Monif C. Her items scream out style, are very colorful, and make the most of a woman's curves.
Full Figured and Mature
1. Catherine's - Catering to sizes 16W to 34W Catherine's is a sure winner for mature plus size ladies. Mature women are able to find at Catherine's a multitude of clothing items available in plus sizes, including intimates and swim wear. Classic styles and impeccable quality will put Catherine's in every mature woman's good books.
2. Ulla Popken - The clothes found at Ulla Popken epitomize quality and style for the mature plus size woman. An all rounded store which will help women fill up their wardrobe! The styles and designs offered will surely appeal to mature women who are looking for something special to wear.
3. Zaftique - Zaftique offers a variety of quality plus size items in sizes 12 to 38. Again, Zaftique features a wide variety of items, including accessories and swim wear which appeal to the mature plus size woman.
The stores detailed above give you a very good round up of the best places to turn to during your Christmas holiday shopping spree. Knowing where to look, will help you greatly save time and find the items you need.
About the author: Sarah Testa - Founder and executive editor at http://www.pasazz.net, Sarah Testa is a plus size fashionistra who strives to provide plus size women all over the world with a place where they can find the latest plus size fashion news. Visit the plus size clothing directory at http://www.pasazz.net/blog/ today.
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/