Are Wedding Flowers On The Horizon For Beyonce Knowles?
Author: Wesley Berry
For some time now, singer Beyonce Knowles has been linked to hip hop artist Jay-Z and rumors of a wedding in the future are rampant. Will a lucky florist be called upon soon to help Beyonce plan all the flowers that will be used in her ceremony? If so, she'll have a lot of options for using flowers to make her wedding as beautiful as she is.
Flowers aren't just for the bride's bouquet anymore. They're being used in exciting new ways that can help the bride and groom to bring beauty to everything from the hotel rooms being used by guests to the car the newlyweds drive away in. Flowers have become an enormous part of the occasion with attention being paid not just to the flowers, but to their containers, accessories, and settings. A professional florist who is experienced in creating wedding designs can be a bride's best friend when it comes to sorting through all the current wedding flower trends.
Here are some great and easy ideas you and your florist can use to weave flowers into the special day:
* Place flowers in the hotel rooms of special out-of-town guests such as grandparents and other special relatives.
* Send arrangements to individuals who have helped to make the day one to remember, such as the pianist, singer, or even the religious leader performing the ceremony.
* Fill standing urns with lush arrangements to place outside the entrance of the ceremony. These arrangements can later be moved to the reception location.
* Place a single rose on the seats reserved for the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom.
* Use the bridesmaid's bouquets as decorations to place around the wedding cake.
* Create centerpieces containing a separate cluster of flowers for each couple seated at the guest's dinner tables to take home with them.
* Create centerpieces containing large floating blossoms and votive candles.
* Use the bouquet the bride will toss during the reception as the cake's topper.
* Decorate the ribbons streaming from the bride and groom's car with flower petals and blossoms.
* Throw rose petals rather than rice (which is actually harmful to birds) as the happy couple leaves.
Wedding flowers are a versatile way to bring beauty to any kind of wedding, from the casual to the elaborate. They may be bright, contemporary arrangements with big, boldly colored flowers or they may be simple, lightly colored, and fragrant. The choices are endless, but with the help of a professional florist, even a star like Beyonce can get the exact look and feel she wants from her wedding flowers.
About the author
Wesley Berry is the President of Wesley Berry Flowers, a successful multi-million dollar business that was established in 1946. He is also the Headmaster of the Professional Florists' Institute, a floral design school located in Michigan. Visit Wesley Berry Flowers on the web at http://www.800wesleys.com.
Powered by CommonSense CMS script - http://www.sensesites.com/