10 Mind Blowing Ways To Increase Your Sales
Author: Larry Dotson
1. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you're convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too.
2. End your sales letter or ad copy with a strong closing. It could be a free bonus, a discount price, a benefit reminder, an ordering deadline, etc.
3. Please your complaining customers. You can refund their money, give them a discount, give them a free gift, solve the problem quickly, etc.
4. Make your customers get excited about your business and they will tell their friends. Give them a free vacation certificate, a coupon, etc.
5. Give your prospects extra confidence so they will order. Use endorsements, testimonials, a strong guarantee or warranty, etc.
6. Build your opt-in list by allowing your visitors to sign up for a free e-zine, ebooks, software, contests, sweepstakes, etc.
7. Give your prospects or customers a breath of fresh air. Don't be afraid to design your web site and ad copies different from everyone else.
8. Allow your customers to get part of your total offer right after they order. If you have to ship the item, make one of your bonuses available online.
9. Write and submit articles to e-zine publishers or webmasters. If you want it to be published, it should be like an article and not like an ad.
10. Show your prospects that you are an expert, because authority can persuade people to buy. You could publish an article, write an ebook, etc.
About the author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business